Handwriting Analysis: Slant
DIRECTIONS: Look at the chart to measure how far you slant. Slant reveals the degree to which you express your real emotional feelings to others, depending on your mood. (There is no slant-difference between left-handed and right-handed. slant is slant.)
- Slant A — Emotionally ill. Totally emotionally repressed (keeps back) and locked up in his or her own world. Cannot be reached. Leans over backward to avoid emotional situations. Past- and self-oriented. (Among convicted rapists, there is a preponderance of leftward slanters. An inability to properly express real feelings.)
- Slant B — Represses (keeps back) real emotional feelings. Appears cold, evasive (avoids answering directly), and self-absorbed. Independent, hard to fathom (understand), and difficult to get along with.
- Slant C — Represses real emotional feelings. Cool exterior masks inhibited reactions. Diplomatic, reserved, not straightforward. (This is saying that how you react on the outside isn’t really how you feel on the inside; you put a mask on.)VERTICAL: lll
- Slant D — Suppresses (puts an end to) emotional responses. Head over heart. It is very difficult to write this way unless you have complete emotional self-control. Undemonstrative, independent, detached, cautious, diplomatic attitude. (Britains are taught to write this way)RIGHTWARD: ///
- Slant E — Moderate expression of feelings. Healthy emotional responses. (70% of Americans write this way - the Palmer Method)
- Slant F — Dominated by emotions. Heart over head. Intensely ardent (enthusiastic/passionate), affectionate, friendly, sensitive, jealous. Emotional brushfire.
- Slant G — Carried away by emotionalism. Heart rules the head. Excessively fervent (displaying passionate intensity), ardent, romantic, touchy, oversensitive, nervous, high-strung (highly intense), capable of hysterical outbursts. Difficult to get along with. Volatile (explosive behavior). (After collecting and studying the writing of hundreds of murderers, graphologists have found that most of them have a very far rightward slant. They lack emotional control. We may all have murderous feelings, but we don’t act upon them.)UNSTABLE: // \ ||
- In all directions (in a short period of time) — Unstable person. Unpredictable, nervous, erratic, undisciplined, excitable, fickle, capricious, lacking in good judgement and common sense. As if you’re pulled in all directions. (These people might have a warm personality at the moment, but will have a cold attitude the next minute)
SOURCE: “Handwriting Analysis; Putting It To Work For You” By Andrea McNicole (consulted by the FBI, the U.S. Department of Justice, Scotland Yard, the U.S. Department of Defense, and Fortune 500 Companies)
I wish I had more creepy followers that wanted to know about my boring life and just asked me a million questions a day.
Via/Follow The Absolute Greatest Posts…ever.
would you rather read the last smut you read outloud to your whole school or delete your tumblr
- When a person laughs too much, even on stupid things, that person is sad deep inside
- When a person sleeps a lot, that person is lonely
- When a person talks less and if he talks fast, that person is keeping a secret
- When a person can’t cry, that person is weak
- When a person eats in an abnormal way, that person is in tension
- When a person cries on little things, that person is softhearted
- When someone asks about you although that someone is busy, he/she really loves you
Alright, check it out. We need to spread this flyer around.
Like, seriously. Spread it everywhere.
Save the flyer, blog it, reblog it, post it your facebook, post the youtube trailer to facebook, etc.
We need to RAISE AWARENESS until this is VIRAL.
Make sure you go to [this] link and join the mailing list with your email for constant updates.
Together we can spread this message.
Go to google maps, paste “8 Rue Docteur Grandjean, 54000 Nancy, Meurthe-et-Moselle, France” then go to street view and check out this fellow on the balcony with a bicycle.
I would like your theories as to what this is.
what on earth
I feel like this is something The Doctor should investigate.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS HOLY SHIT.
Doctor, we need you.
lol “Doctor, we need you.”
and the biggest guns.